Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
I’m always looking for more eco-friendly cleaning supplies. I can’t stand the smell or chemicals that are in most products you buy at the store. So I was really happy to see that Tommee Tippee recently introduced some new products to their Closure to Nature line. We have been big fans of Tommee Tippee since my eldest was a baby, so we were excited to test out these new products.
Sterilants- a unique and innovative range of sterilants, intuitively designed to help you easily incorporate good hygiene practices into your newborn feeding routine. Offering long lasting protection against 99.9% of bacteria & viruses.
We have been using their sterilants for over a week now and I am really impressed. Not only do the products work, but they are completely fragrant free. That’s right. No fragrance at all. I didn’t even know that was possible as every “fragrance free” product I have ever tried always had some sort of a “smell” and not a good one at that.
The sterilants line is made up of 5 products:
- Baby Gear & Surface Cleaner
- Bottle & Feeding Utensil Wash
- Pacifier, Nipple, Teether & Toy Wipes
- Antibacterial Hand Gel (Foam and Gel)
- Antibacterial Hand Soap Mousse
Each product is free from alcohol, chlorine, fragrance and dyes.
My absolute two favorite products from this line have to be the Baby Gear & Feeding Surface Cleaner and the Bottle & Feeding Utensil Wash. I found myself using them daily and don’t know how I managed without.
- Eliminates dirt, grease and grime in seconds, leaves surfaces clean and streak free.
- Cleans in seconds, free from Alcohol, Chlorine, Fragrance and Dyes. Plant-Derived Cleaning. 25.36 fl oz.
- Directions: 1. Turn the spray nozzle to the ‘on’ position. 2. Spray evenly on to the area to be cleaned. 3. Wipe thoroughly with a clean dry cloth or paper towel. 4. Turn nozzle to ‘off’ position. 5. Allow to dry. There is no need to rinse. 6. Store in a cool dry place.
This product rocks. I love how I can spray the area and wipe without needing to rinse the surface afterwards. We are a very busy family and every little thing makes a huge difference. So being able to just simply spray the highchair and wipe down has truly been a blessing for my family.
- Removes grease, food and milk residue, leaves bottles and utensils clean.
- Cleans in seconds, free from Alcohol, Chlorine, Fragrance and Dyes. Plant-Derived cleaning. 17fl oz.
- Directions: 1. Squirt liquid into sink or bowl of warm water. 2. Wash baby’s bottles and utensils. 3. Rinse thoroughly with hot water.
This has really become my go-to for cleaning all my kids cups and utensils. I just soak the items the sink, wipe them down and rinse. It removes all the residue, grease and food easily. I also need to add that my hands are not friends with most soaps. After using them I am immediately slabbing coats of lotion on them, but with this wash, my hands weren’t nearly as dry and that is a huge positive for me.
If you are looking for great steriants that not only work, but are better for you, your child and the environment, then I would recommend trying out Tommee Tippee.
.To learn more about Tommee Tippee and their sterilants, please visit their website at: www.tommeetippee.us/. You can also follow them on Twitter and Facebook.
To purchase any of these sterilants, please visit Toys R Us.
* I received products to review, but the opinions above are strictly my own.