Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
I have recently become obsessed with sangria. There are just so many ways to make it especially in the summertime when there’s an endless amount of fresh, ripe fruit available. One of my favorite sangria recipes was created by our very own Emily. Seriously try it, you won’t regret it.
So with 4th of July just days away I thought it would be appropriate to create a sangria that could be served on this holiday. Not only is this sangria yummy and patriotic, it is also incredibly easy to make.
I do have a question for all you sangria lovers though… do you eat the fruit while you are drinking, after, or not at all?
Red, White and Blue Sangria
- 1 bottle White Wine (Not too dry)
- 1 bottle Champagne
- 1 c Triple Sec
- 1/2 c Simple Syrup
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 1 c Strawberries, cut in quarters
- 6 pieces Pineapple Stars
- Wash and cut your strawberries
- Slice your pineapple. I made mine into stars by using a star shaped cookie cutter
- Pour all ingredients into a pitcher and mix.
- Store in the fridge for at least and hour
- Enjoy chilled. Happy 4th of July and remember to drink responsibly.