Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
If you are looking for a healthier alternative to fried french fries, you’ve found it! These fries are made baked-not fried-and made from red potatoes instead of white, making them healthier…and tastier! Everyone in my family loves these fries, from my mom to my children.
The process is quite simple and quick. In fact, we tend to add these to our weekly dinner routine.
The ingredients added are what really make these fries tasty and it’s probably ones you already have at home!
Bake them to your desire, we normally like them a little crispier!
Baked Red Potato Fries
- 5-6 red potatoes
- 3-4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- salt (preferably sea salt or kosher salt) and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut potatoes into strips.
- Toss cut potatoes in a bowl with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping over about 15 minutes into the baking.