This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
I have pretty much eliminated any thoughts of ever going to the gym. Between work, kids, cooking and cleaning, I literally have no time to do anything, let alone head to the gym. By the time I am home from work, the last thing I want to do is workout. I am ready to pour myself a glass of wine, crawl in bed and pin things on Pinterest, telling myself that tomorrow will be the day I work out.
A while ago I discovered a DVD kit by 20 Second Fitness. I can not begin to tell you what a great DVD kit this is for someone living a busy life and finding it hard to fit in a workout.
I remember the first time I heard about it– a good friend of mine told me that this would be the perfect DVD for my hectic schedule. I thought to myself, “I can spare 20 seconds to see what this is about.” Little did I know this workout DVD would become life changing.
I started 20 Second Fitness with Warm Up week. Since I was already in the workout rhythm it didn’t do much for me. In fact, I was even skeptical of the impact it would give me. But as the weeks went on, these DVD’s kicked my butt– in a good way! I later learned that Warm Up week was important as it got my body and my muscles ready for the intense weeks ahead.
How does 20 Second Fitness work?
20 Second Fitness is scientifically designed to help you reach your weight loss and fitness goals through short, high-intensity interval workouts that exhaust the muscles and burn calories. The program focuses on working out at your maximum effort for 20 second intervals followed by 10 seconds of rest for 4-12 minutes at a time.
20 Second Fitness works by tapping into the rarely used anaerobic energy system with rapid calorie burn and muscle targeting to build lean muscle and boost your metabolism.
Rapid Burn Resistance Training
- Through focused, rapid burn resistance training, you will quickly and efficiently overload muscle groups to maximize toning, sculpting, and building of lean muscle, which in turn leads to additional calorie burn,
- Each day, 20 Second Fitness focuses on different muscle groups using 20 second HIIT intervals that target and overload specific muscles.
- Targeting muscles with rapid burn exercises involves the breakdown of muscle fibers with increased stress. After overloading the specific muscle groups, we concentrate on another group to ensure proper rest time where the muscle can rebuild and become stronger.
- 20 Second Fitness burns the maximum amount of calories in the minimum amount of time.
- In a clinical study, 20 Second Fitness has shown to burn up to 12x the calories as traditional exercise.
- 4 short minutes of HIIT during 20 Second Fitness can burn as many calories as 48 minutes of aerobic exercise.
What comes in the workout kit?
- 40 fast, fun workouts on 6 DVD’s
- Free Resistance Bands
- Free Jump Rope
- Free Food Guide
- Free Progress Calendar
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Anyone who knows me knows that I swear by 20 Second Fitness. It has helped me get back to my pre pregnancy weight and is helping me achieve the best body I have ever had. If you give this DVD your all, I can say confidently you will see results! Remember: INTENSITY IS KEY! So when they say run, you run like you are getting chased by a tiger. When they say jump, you jump as if you are standing on hot coals. Just give it your all, 20 seconds at a time.
If you are still indecisive about this DVD, here are some other reasons we love it:
- Everyone has at least 4-12 minutes of spare time.
- Completely customizable. Go at your own pace
- No strict dieting or calorie counting
- It’s fast and effective
- IT WILL GIVE YOU RESULTS!
* I personally own this DVD and was not compensated to write this article.