This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
You saw how scrumptious the White Chocolate Drizzle Popcorn looks in the Ready to POP! Baby Shower! post—now learn how to make it!
I have read various recipes for white and milk-chocolate drizzle popcorn, and some recipes call for microwave popcorn. But I highly recommend popping your own corn on the stovetop. Never tried that before? It’s easy! Simply pour some oil in the bottom of a pot and let it heat up. Add a few kernels of popcorn and wait for them to pop. When they do, cover the bottom of the pot in a single layer of popcorn kernels and place the lid on top. As it pops, shake the pan a couple of times to make sure all the kernels are popping. When the popping slows, pour the popped popcorn into a bowl. You’ll never go back to microwave popcorn again!
|White Chocolate Drizzle Popcorn|
- 12 ounces of White Chocolate
- 8-12 ounces of M&M’s
- Salt (optional)
- Pop popcorn on the stove. Pour into a bowl and lightly salt.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave. Be sure to set your microwave to 50% power and stir often—every 20-30 seconds.
- Drizzle almost all of the chocolate over the popcorn, mixing in the M&M’s as well.
- Lay the popcorn on a cookie tray lined with a sheet of wax paper. Drizzle remaining chocolate on top.
- Allow the popcorn to sit until the chocolate hardens (about 20-30 minutes).
- Break off pieces and enjoy!