This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
I have been on the hunt for the perfect child’s tablet for over a year now. Most of them are built so cheaply and the quantity of educational games my children will actually enjoy are minimal. So when I had the chance to check out VTech’s InnoTab MAX, I jumped on the opportunity. We have become huge fans of VTech over the last couple years and every product my kids have owned has been nothing but fantastic. Seriously, I rave about their products to all my friends and family!
Built to grow with a child for years of learning fun, InnoTab® MAX, VTech®’s newest tablet with Android™ learning content, uniquely combines VTech’s expert-supported library of cartridges and apps with carefully selected educational Android apps – offering the best of both learning worlds and the widest variety of curricula to provide a superior children’s tablet. We would love to offer you and your children the opportunity to try out the InnoTab MAX. Your children will be able to learn new skills with this fun educational tool through a variety of games, apps, and hand-picked Android content.
Getting your child’s InnoTab MAX set up is easy, however there are a few steps before you’ll want to hand it over to your child. I first created my parents profile, then from there I set my children up with their very own. That way my four year old can download ages appropriate apps, as well as my eight year old.
The VTech InnoTab MAX is recommended for ages 3-9 years old, and I can tell you that both my children love it! There really is something from 3 years old all the way to 9 years old.
VTech InnoTab Max Features:
- VTech’s 4th generation kids’ learning tablet features its fastest processor yet with up to six times the processing power of previous generation and a 7” high-resolution multi-touch screen display
- InnoTab MAX features an enhanced 2nd generation version of Premium VTech Kid Connect™, at no additional charge, allowing children and parents to exchange voice and text messages, photos, drawings and fun stickers in real time between the tablet and a smartphone
- InnoTab MAX offers the best of both learning worlds with access to more than 650 educator-endorsed, age and stage appropriate learning titles as well as carefully cultivated educational Android apps that can be purchased and downloaded through VTech’s Learning Lodge® app store
- The tablet comes with 15 onboard apps including Premium VTech® Kid Connect, My Magic Beanstalk, Movie Maker, Art Studio, Wonder Cam Max, E-Reader with Story Dictionary and more
- InnoTab MAX also comes with one free Toca Boca app and two additional free apps that can be downloaded from the Learning Lodge
- Other InnoTab MAX features include a built-in rechargeable Lithium battery and kid-safe Wi-Fi so kids can explore appropriate online games, videos and websites that have been pre-selected by VTech
- Parental controls allow parents to manage their child’s apps, web access and tablet time, as well as view a progress log
Check out these two videos from VTech platform learning expert panelist, Dr. Eric Klopfer, who provides an in-depth perspective of the InnoTab MAX:
As you can see there are so many benefits to the VTech InnoTab MAX and it is honestly, in my opinion, the best child’s tablet out there. We love it so much we added it to this year’s Holiday Gift Guide for Children: http://bit.ly/1zXQvBF.
The InnoTab MAX retails for $109.99 and you can learn more about the InnoTab MAX by visiting their page at: www.vtechkids.com/ITMAX or following them on their social media channels: Twitter – http://bit.ly/Q7J7vM and Facebook – http://on.fb.me/iIPfUE.
Because VTech wants your child to experience the new InnoTabMAX they are offering to give one lucky reader an InnoTab MAX of their very own! This giveaway is open to U.S Residents only.
Disclosure: I received the VTech InnoTab MAX as a part of an influencer campaign. The product and a gift card were given to facilitate my review, however opinions are my own.