This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
My husband has a huge obsession with cheese. In fact, he loves Velveeta! Who can resist its ooey gooey-ness especially when making mac and cheese and queso dip! I am having a craving for them as I am typing this. Velveeta is so much more than using it in mac and cheese and queso dip. There are so many recipes out there that include this delicious, melt-able cheese.
One of our favorite Velveeta recipes is this Cheeseburger Pizza! So good, so easy, your kids will be asking to make this daily. My kids love to help me assemble the “pizza” by adding the spread and the lettuce topping.
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 can (10 oz.) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, well drained
- 1/4 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- BROWN meat in medium skillet; drain. Return meat to skillet; stir in VELVEETA.
- PLACE pizza crust on baking sheet. Mix tomatoes and ketchup; spread onto crust. Top with meat mixture.
- BAKE 10 min. Top with lettuce.
This meal takes less than an hour and definitely a meal you will come back to time and time again, especially during these summer months.
Velveeta can be used for many different recipes, here are some hilarious commericals you just have to watch on YouTube!
Velveeta asked me if I knew any Liquid Gold Diggers. I’ll know more soon once they taste these dishes! Why? Because Liquid Gold Diggers love the Liquid Gold of Velveeta.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Velveeta via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Velveeta