This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
What happens when you mix 3 different Pura Vida Tequila’s and ZZ Top’s Bill Gibbons? A Tres Hombres, of course! The Tres Hombres was originated when a snafu at a restaurant turned it into a drink idea with ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons.
This cocktail packs quite the punch with 3 different tequila’s: Pura Vida Silver Tequila, Pura Vida Reposado Tequila, and Pura Vida Añejo Tequila. Don’t let the amount of tequila scare you though, this is one tasty drink and the tequila is not overbearing at all. The Pura Vida Tequila is very smooth and easy to drink.
The Tres Hombres is the perfect spring/summer cocktail. Enjoy it outside while soaking in that warm sun.
Don’t forget to drink responsibly!
- 1/2 oz Pura Vida Silver Tequila
- 1/2 oz Pura Vida Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 oz Pura Vida Añejo Tequila
- 1/2 oz Pura Vida Naranja Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Pura Vida Organic Agave Nectar
- Shake ingredients with ice
- Strain into an ice-filled margarita glass with a
- salted rim
- Garnish with a lime
* I was given bottles to review and compensation for my time. However thoughts are completely my own.