This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Not long ago, we shared Vaseline’s newest product, Spray & Go Moisturizer with you and told you how it made my mornings go a lot faster! As a mom, getting ready fast is imperative to be able to make sure your kids can also get ready and you can get out the door in time for whatever your day holds: school, errands, sports, or even a fun beach day!
Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer isn’t the only trick I have for making my mornings go as fast as possible. I have a few things I do to make sure that I can get out the door as fast as possible, without sacrificing anything:
1. I shower at night. A lot of women tell me they don’t love this idea because of wet hair, but I throw my hair into a tight bun and when I wake in the morning, it is still damp and I can style it just as if I had showered in the morning!
2. I pick out mine and my son’s outfits the night before. This isn’t foolproof…I totally hate some outfits come morning, but most days it helps a lot!
3. Routine, Routine, Routine! If your mornings are pretty routine and your kids know what is expected, they will be able to follow the routine which in turn makes your morning go a little faster!
4. I prepare snacks in ready to take containers. No matter how short of an outing we have planned, it is guaranteed that my son (or my pregnant self) will need a snack. Preparing healthy snacks in baggies or containers in advance and kept in the pantry to take along makes it faster than trying to prepare one each time you leave.
5. I have a few very simple hairstyles I stick to. Just because I want to get ready fast doesn’t mean I don’t want to look good. I have very long hair, and I can always have it styled and ready in about 20 minutes (and I’m not talking ponytails and buns, here), thanks to learning a few quick ways to make it look good! Find styles that are simple but flatter you and get to know how to style them quickly, you’ll be looking great each time you leave the house!
During the last post I had, I shared the awesome Vaseline commercial of Emma, a dancer from London getting ready in the morning with impressive speed after putting on her Spray & Go Moisturizer.
That commercial isn’t edited to look like she’s dressing fast, she REALLY learned a routine of speed dressing for this commercial! So impressive! You have to check out this behind the scenes video of how they made it so simple for Emma to get dressed so fast (other than the fact that she’s obviously a VERY talented dancer!)
Emma can get herself dressed in seconds…something the rest of us can’t exactly do. But with a few simple routine changes you can get yourself and your kids out the door in no time! Click HERE to find out some other great tips to Max The Morning!
Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer is a quick, continuous 360° spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so you can put your clothes right on and get on with your day! Available in three formulas – Total Moisture®, Aloe Fresh, and Cocoa Radiant™ – this fast to apply, quick to absorb line of lotions leaves skin instantly soft – not sticky or greasy. Find out more at www.maxthemorning.com!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Vaseline. The opinions and text are all mine.