Welcome to Thrifty Thursday—tips to help our readers save money!
This week’s tip will help you save money while building a cute and stylish wardrobe for your children. thredUp is a huge, high quality, online consignment shop. You can trade and buy clothes from newborn – size 14 on thredUp.
What is thredUp?
Browse thousands of like-new kids clothing items, which we’ve hand-selected and certified for quality. You’ll find all your favorite brands discounted up to 75 percent off, year-round.
And when your child outgrows clothing, simply fill up a thredUP bag and put it on your doorstep. ThredUP covers the shipping, and pays you for every item we can hand down to other moms.
Our goal is to make your life just a little bit easier.
- We eliminate the stress of deal hunting by offering consistent discounts every day.
- We take the hassle out of bringing your kids into a store by allowing you to thredUP online.
- We relieve that recycling guilt by helping you lighten your family’s carbon-footprint with every order.
There are two very convenient features of thredUp.
- When you are searching for clothing, you can search by size and brand. There are brands of every kind—from Gymboree and Gap to Children’s Place and Crazy 8.
- If you refer friends and family to thredUp, you can receive credit for future purchases of your own.