This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
I am always on the hunt for nutritious snacks that I can eat guilt-free. So when I was offered samples of The Gluten Free Bites I knew I needed to try some. To my surprise I was sent 6 packs to snack on: Dark Chocolate Coconut, Chocolate Cherry Almond, Coconut Cashew Crunch, PB&J, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Hazelnut.
Not only were these great bites for me to take along in my gym bag, but to take along for my kids as well. The PB&J bites were a huge hit with my kids and their friends.
Created by two gluten-free brothers and a pastry chef, the bites feature easy-to-understand and wholesome ingredients like toasted cashews, cherries, California almonds, Virginia peanuts, and crisped brown rice. Available in new kid-friendly PB&J and mom-loved dark chocolate hazelnut varieties, this snack’s chewy and moist inside and lightly toasted crunch on the outside tastes like homemade yumminess! All Gluten Free Bites are:
- Packed with a complete source of protein derived from brown rice and pea protein (10-12 grams!)
- High in fiber and made with all-natural (70% organic) and GMO-free ingredients
- Certified gluten-free, vegan, and Kosher (made in-house at GFB’s dedicated facility)
- Free of fillers, additives, wheat, soy, cholesterol, trans fat, casein and dairy
- Sweetened with low-glycemic agave nectar, brown rice syrup, and dates instead of added sugar
You can visit their website to learn more about the bars and bites as well as where to purchase: www.theglutenfreebar.com.
Follow on social media: