This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
You know those hot days where you just want to kick back with a refreshing drink at the end of the day?
THIS IS THAT DRINK.
These wine spritzers are so easy to make and taste amazing with just the perfect amount of bubbles to make them crisp and refreshing. It uses Barefoot brand’s Crisp White Spritzer and St. Germain Elderflower liquor. If you’ve never had St. Germain, I highly reccomend trying it. It is refreshingly sweet and delicious (not really a floral flavor, despite the name) and pairs so perfectly with white wine! Add in some berries and you’ll LOVE this tasty beverage.
Sweet Wine Spritzers
- 6 oz Barefoot Crisp White Spritzer
- Handful of Frozen Mixed Berries
- Splash of St. Germain Liquor
- Fill your glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add frozen berries (you can use fresh, but frozen help keep the drink cold)
- Pour Crisp White Spritzer over the ice & berries.
- Add a splash of St. Germain & mix gently.