The thing I like most about the summer is cooking light and easy recipes! I particularly enjoy a good summer salad, and this one is perfect for an outdoor barbecue or for a quick and easy side dish to any summer meal. It takes about 15 minutes to make and is a crowd pleaser!
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 container (8oz) fresh feta cheese (cut into cubes)
- 1 cup chopped green or black olives
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped basil
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large serving bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes, serve and enjoy!