This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10.5 oz package marshmallows
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups thin chow mein noodles
- 1 ½ cups Crispex or corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- Pastel peanut M&Ms
- In a large sauce pan on the stove over medium-low heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows, vanilla, peanut butter and chocolate. Stir until completely blended and melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereals and noodles.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop and drop onto waxed paper. Press top in with back of spoon to form a nest.
- Drop peanut M&Ms into nests.