This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Spring is almost here, and we Simply Real Moms love us some brunch! This recipe is the perfect bite-sized breakfast food for a lovely spring brunch, or even as a make ahead breakfast you can warm up on the go! Make with a runny center, or scramble the eggs for different choices.
- 1 24 oz. bag of shredded hash browns
- 2 tbs oil or butter
- Shredded Cheese
- Chives or Green onions, sliced
- 10 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Saly & Pepper for seasoning
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray, and preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Take your bag of hash browns and mix in the oil/butter and ⅓ cup shredded cheese. Season with salt & pepper.
- Press hashbrown mixture into each muffin tin, about ⅓ to halfway filling.
- Bake hash browns at 425 degrees for 16 minutes or until browned.
- Remove muffin pans and lower oven temp to 350 degrees.
- Crack an egg into each of the cups if you prefer a runny center. If you prefer scrambled eggs, scramble eggs (equal to how many muffin cups you have to fill) and divide equally between each muffin cup.
- Top with bacon, chives, and a sprinkle of extra cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-16 minutes (or until the eggs are as firm as you like them).
- Slide a knife along the edges to remove from pan when cooled.