This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
I love nothing more than a delicious homemade pie. But quite honestly I don’t always have the time to make one completely from scratch, especially since I became a mom. We take our pies serious here and apple pie is definitely at the top of our pie list.
I have been on the hunt for an easy way to make my favorite apple pie and thankfully found it thanks to Immaculate Baking. Immaculate Baking makes a ready-to-bake pie crust that honestly tastes so good that you’ll forget you didn’t make it from scratch. It has the perfect flaky crust that pairs well with the juicy apple filling. Plus it contains no bleached flour, no artificial flavors or preservatives, and no hydrogenerated oils, so what you are getting is a pie crust that is awesome and so much easier to use than making one from scratch, I am all about making my time in the kitchen as minimal as possible so I can spend more time with my family.
I found this Ready-To-Bake pie crust from Immaculate Baking at my local Whole Foods Market. They had an entire refrigerated section full of products by them and each one sounded delicious.
My kids and I can’t stop eating slices from the pie and I am already working on what my next pie will be using this pie crust.
Easy Apple Pie
- 1 box Immaculate Baking Ready-to-Bake Pie Crust
- 6 cups thinly sliced, peeled apples (6 medium)
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 TBSP all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place 1 pie crust in an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- Press firmly against side and bottom
- In a large bowl mix filling ingredients together.
- Spoon in mixed ingredients in crust-lined pie plate
- Wet edges with water.
- Cover top with second pie crust and cut off excess crust that hangs over edge,
- Bake for 15 mins, then take out and cover edges with foil. This will stop the edges from burning.
- Place back into oven and bake for another 25-30 mins.
Disclosure: I have been compensated by Immaculate Baking for this post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. All opinions are my own.