This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
We here at Simply Real Moms love to promote child safety, and today we have the ultimate safety giveaway for you!
Dorel Juvenile Group has launched a redesigned website combining three of its core brands, Safety 1st, Cosco and Eddie Bauer Baby, to help enhance safety and product education for parents. The new site maximizes the consumer experience through seamless navigation, expanded educational information and user friendly features. All of the new elements are designed to more easily educate parents on what products are best for their children and how to use them safely.
Some of the new features include:
• Compare Products: This feature allows you to compare products, such as infant car seats or high chairs, to help you make the best purchasing decision for your needs. The compare products feature is easy to use by dragging and dropping products into the compare box. Once several products are in the compare box, simply click compare for results!
• Quick Info: The Quick Info option allows you to see a quick overview of the product without clicking to a new page. This adds to a seamless and quick experience on the site. Simply hover over one of the products and click the “Quick Info” button to get information.
• Wish List: You can now create a “wish list” of products. These can be stored for a later purchase, or shared with friends and family.
• Photos and Video Demos: This feature allows you to have a full view and tutorial on highlighted products to help you with your purchase decision.
• Social Media Component: The product pages as well as tools and advice pages feature sharing across social media channels. You can easily post to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest sharing your favorites with friends.
In celebration of the relaunch and enhanced social media integration, Dorel Juvenile Group will be hosting an “Ask Our Expert” event on the Safety 1st Facebook page from Tuesday, November 13 to Friday, November 16.
During the “Ask Our Expert” event, Julie Vallese, Consumer Safety Expert with Dorel Juvenile Group, will be answering parent’s questions and providing helpful advice. To interact and ask Julie questions during “Ask Our Expert”, visit Safety 1st on their Facebook page and post questions throughout the day on the Facebook wall. Each day of the week will focus on a new product category, such as car seats, strollers, child care and home & travel safety. The schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, November 13: Car Seats
Wednesday, November 14: Strollers
Thursday, November 15: Home & Travel Safety
Friday, November 16: Child Care
We have collaborated with Safety 1st to help promote child safety by offering an AMAZING giveaway!!!
One lucky reader will get set up with the ultimate safety package of Safety 1st products! If you are picked, you will have YOUR CHOICE of one product from each of the following categories:
This amazing package of child safety products is worth up to $430! The perfect starter for new parents, or a big help for parents of a toddler!
For SUPER BONUS entries, during the “Ask Our Expert” series on Facebook, if you ask a question for the expert you can earn 25 extra entries! That is FIVE TIMES the normal points! You may earn the extra points only once each day.