This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
We all can agree there’s nothing better than a hot bath after a long busy day. You will be surprised at how easy it is to make your own fragrant bath salts at home for you to enjoy.
- Epsom Salts ( I purchased mine at CVS)
- Sea Salt ( Also purchased at CVS)
- Baking Soda
- Food Coloring
- Essential Oils of your choice
- In a bowl, mix and combine: 6 parts sea salt; 3 parts epsom salts. These work to soothe tired muscles and reduce inflammation. Then add 1 part baking soda, to soften waters and alleviate skin irritation.
- Add a few drops of essential oils of your choice and mix together.
- You can change the appearance of your Bath Salts with the color by adding a few drops of food coloring to the salt mixture until you reach the desired shade you would like.
Most of these items may be purchased at your local Health Food store. Michaels craft store and JoAnns also carries the essential oils as well.
Relax and Enjoy! These also make great gifts. I tied some material around the mason jar and package a few of these up for my friends