This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
The weather is warming up, so refreshing cocktails are on the mind! MY hands down favorite drink when we are out grilling, hanging out by the pool or having a picnic in the park is a chilled glass of Sangria!
This delicious wine cocktail can be made so many different ways with so many different combinations, and I have a lot of delicious recipes but this particular recipe got raving reviews from everyone, including my very picky husband who declared this the “Best Sangria I’ve ever had…ever.”
It’s so refreshing and scrumptious, and it earned its name of Summer Sangria because it is just the perfect summertime drink to be enjoyed in the warm (or HOT) weather.
Refreshing Summer Sangria
- 1 Bottle Merlot
- 1 Small Can (6oz) Pineapple Orange Juice
- 2 Shots Peach Schnapps
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Red Delicious Apple
- 1 Orange
- Slice the fruits into thin pieces and place into a pitcher
- Add wine, juice and schnapps
- Mix all ingredients and place in fridge. The longer it can sit the better! Overnight is preferred but not necessary.
- Serve garnished with a slice of each of the fruits.