This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
We recently were having guests over in the morning before they were going to have a big afternoon meal. We wanted to serve light morning appetizers, different than the typical muffins or cinnamon buns. That’s when my daughter and I came up with the idea for fruit, cheese and crackers, and mini quiche.
The mini quiche recipe was a quiche recipe we already love and have, but we made it in our mini muffin pan. This made it perfect for guests to be able to use as a finger food appetizer. It was a big hit! It was also easy enough that my 14-year-old daughter made the entire thing by herself. We will definitely be making this mini quiche recipe again when we have guests!
- Pie crust (we use the pre-made crust)
- 5 Tbsp defrosted frozen spinach
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup medium diced onion
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Place the pie crusts in the mini muffin tins. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While baking, saute the onion.
- Mix all the ingredients together and add to the baked pie crust.
- Return to the oven and continue baking for 25-30 minutes.