This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Just recently I decided to make some lifestyle changes in order to get myself back on track with eating more healthy and taking my workouts to the next level. In 3 weeks I have lost over 10 pounds and the last thing I want to do is put those pounds back on. However with summer months also come birthday months in our home. In the summer we not only celebrate the birthdays of my husband and two children, but we have so many friends and family that have birthdays as well.
One of my absolute weaknesses is cheesecake. It’s something I will not turn down no matter what, and I crave it all the time. I mean, come on… It’s cheesecake! So naturally I like to make it for my kids birthdays. Because I am on a health kick I needed something that I could make for my family and myself that could be substituted for cheesecake. After much research and trial and error I found the perfect low fat, low-calorie, healthier option for cheesecake— Mini Greek Yogurt Cheesecakes— made with Yoplait Greek Yogurt.
Not only are these delicious, but also because they are mini I have the perfect portion size to eat without “accidentally” cutting myself too big of a piece.
Mini Greek Yogurt Cheesecakes
- 12 oz Vanilla Yoplait Greek Yogurt
- 1 pkg Sugar Free, Fat Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 1 c Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 5 Graham Crackers, crushed
- Melt butter and mix into crushed graham crackers to form the crust of your mini cheesecakes. In a lined cupcake pan, evenly distribute crust mix and pack down using your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- In a mixing bowl, mix Yoplait Greek Yogurt, Cheesecake Pudding Mix, and almond milk. Mix well.
- Once blended, evenly distribute into the cupcake liners on top of crust.
- Place in freezer or refrigerate for about 30 minutes.