This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
I don’t know about you, but the right cup of coffee can really get me excited for the holidays. The warmth, the smell, the taste, it makes these stressful times much more enjoyable.
With the holiday season here, I am so happy to see that Peet’s is offering a few limited edition Holiday beverages.
- Peppermint Mocha – Dutch cocoa and aromatic peppermint
- Spiced Hot Tea Cider – spiced cider, infused with organic black tea
- Salted Caramel Macchiato – sweet and savory, made with espresso
- Cinnamon Hazelnut Latte –roasted hazelnut & cinnamon, made with espresso
And if you are looking for a great host/hostess gift, Peet’s has you covered. These gifts go beyond the standard bottle of wine.
• Peet’s Holiday Blend –A yearly tradition, this year’s special blend is a spicy, rich and satisfying blend, slightly bittersweet balanced by notes of ripe fruit to create a smooth and full bodied- finish; perfectly suited for the season. Available now at Peet’s cafes, local grocery stores and on Peets.com.
• Exclusive Single-Origin Coffees in Festive Gold Tins: Peet’s exclusive line of exotic and rare premium coffees – CoopeDota Micro, Kona Peaberry and Jamaica Blue Mountain – are hand-scooped into beautiful golden keepsake tins. Available now at Peet’s cafes.
Let Peet’s make your Holiday’s extra cozy this year.