This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
On a health kick but craving mashed potatoes? I have been completely obsessed with mashed cauliflower lately. Not only is it completely healthy, but it honestly tastes very similar to mashed potatoes. So similar that even my children don’t know we aren’t actually eating potatoes. Mashed cauliflower is easy to make. Basically if you can make mashed potatoes, you can make this!
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup milk
- Garlic Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Steam cauliflower in a large pot until very tender (about 10 minutes).
- Drain the water from the pot and transfer cauliflower to a food processor.
- Add milk and butter, and purée until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and season to taste (We love a lot of garlic).