This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
My husband had this little, ok maybe huge, obsession with SodaStream for the last couple years. We love drinking carbonated water and realized that a SodaStream would be very beneficial to our home. You see, SodaStream has made it so simple to save money and cut calories by making our own soda and carbonated water right from home. In less than a month the SodaStream has saved us money and has been a great eco-friendly alternative to store bought soft drinks!
Using the SodaStream is so easy that even my six-year-old could show you! In less than 30 seconds, your tap water will be transformed into bubbly heaven! SodaStream offers over 60 soda flavors that taste just like the main brand’s flavors! If you aren’t much of a soda drinker, they have natural flavored mix-ins to turn the carbonated water into flavored carbonated water— healthy and delicious! Best part? There is absolutely NO clean-up!
If you were ever curious how fast and easy the SodaStream really is, check out this video of my husband making a bottle! .
There are advantages of SodaStream‘s Home Carbonation System that include:
- Convenience: No need to carry heavy bottles from the store. The SodaStream system is simple to use and requires no batteries or electricity.
- Environmentally-Friendly: SodaStream is an “Active Green” solution that minimizes the huge eco-footprint caused by the manufacture, transport and waste of plastic bottles.
- Variety: SodaStream offers over 100 flavors to suit everyone’s taste. Regular, diet, natural, fruity flavors, ice tea, energy drinks, sport drinks, tonic and many more.
- Space Saver: No need to store bottles of beverages or empty bottles for recycling in your home.
- Personalization: Make drinks just the way you love them… more bubbles, less bubbles, sweeter or lighter, even create your own flavor!
- Family Fun: The system is quick and easy to use. It’s fun for everyone and kids just love it!
- Value for Money: Great savings compared to pre-packed carbonated water and beverages.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: SodaStream drinks makers are of extremely high quality and include a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
The United States is the world’s largest consumer of bottled water, purchasing 37 billion bottles in 2005. Our daily bottled water habit is bad for people and bad for the environment. Bottled water wastes fossil fuels and water in production and transport, and when the water is drunk the bottles become a major source of waste.
With SodaStream’s carbonator, you can make 60 or 110 liters. That is equivalent to 170 or 310 aluminum cans! The carbonator can be refilled and reused, ready to make more fizzy and tasty soda whenever you want it.
The SodaStream would make the perfect gift for the holiday’s. You can get a maker for as little as $79.95. To view all options and learn more about the SodaStream, visit them at:
* I received a SodaStream to review, but all opinions are my own!