This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
I feel like the older I get, the more tasks I tend to take on. With raising two kids, work and this website, I feel far from organized. I needed something that could help me keep track of it all, since most days I feel as if my brain just can’t remember half the things I need to do. Luckily for me there is an amazing app by LightArrow called LifeTopix. This is the BEST app when it comes to organization for just about EVERYTHING!
LifeTopix is a calender based productivity app for personal organization and time management on the iPad and iPhone. Manage your to-dos, project, notes, files, shopping, assets, events, travel and much more — everything at your fingertips. Unlike other apps that allow you to accomplish one specific thing, LifeTopix is an all-in-one personal organizer for getting things done easily when information overload leaves you asking how to get organized and how to declutter your life.
I can’t begin to tell you what a lifesaver LifeTopix has been for me. In these short couple of weeks I finally feel like I am gaining control of everything I need to remember and all that I have going on. I could explain to you in detail how amazing this app truly is, but I think you need to watch it for yourself to see how this app can change your life in as fast as it takes to download the app. The video takes 3 minutes and it is worth every second of every minute.
There are 12 topics in the LifeTopix app, everything is on one page of the app so it is easy to keep track of them:
- Tasks + Projects: to track what you want to get done including descriptions, due dates, priorities, statuses, effort sizing, services and service providers, and audio, photo, & video notes.
- Shopping: to track your shopping lists including items, sizes, quantities, prices, stores (sellers), gifts to give, and gifts received.
- Events: to track events you are organizing or attending including dates, locations, invitees, tasks, shopping items, services, and service providers.
- Travel + Places: to track trips you plan to take or the visitors you will be receiving including dates, destinations, shopping items, outings, places to visit, reminders, services, and service providers.
- People + Services: to track all of the services you receive including account information, service dates, bills, and payment information. This topic also enables you to track the service providers from whom you receive services including ratings, leveraging full integration with your device’s Contacts application.
- Health + Activity: to track information you need to keep your mind and body healthy including diet, exercise, prescriptions & medications, ailments, health procedures, and progress toward your health goals.
- Finances: to track your financial information including accounts, bill payments, and charitable donations.
- Home + Assets: to track what you own including vendors, purchase dates & prices, current values, manufacturers, model numbers, serial numbers, insurance, maintenance & repairs, and warranty services.
- Education: to track information related to your personal growth including subjects, assignments, references, services, and service providers.
- Notes + Files: to access notes you have created in LifeTopix, to transfer electronic information between your device and your online file service providers, and to e-mail electronic information from LifeTopix.
- Media: to track your media, media services, and equipment, and to manage your photos, audio clips, and video clips.
- Bookmarks: to manage access to your online service providers and to manage your bookmarks.
I have found for me personally, the Shopping and Travel topics have become my best friends. I feel like we live at the store and it is so nice to have my grocery list not only available for me in one spot, but the total for how much my shopping trip will cost me as well as my groceries organized by store. We are also planning our Disneyland/Legoland trip this summer and I love having all the dates, places, hotels, and packing list all in one location. Can we say “life saver?”
LifeTopix is truly a lifesaver and I would recommend this app to anyone. It will cost you only $0.99 , and it is worth EVERY penny. You can’t even buy a planner for that price.
Disclaimer: LightArrow is a sponsor of Simply Real Moms. All opinions are my own.