This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
I am always looking for a an excuse to vacation with my family. It is something I enjoy doing, especially during the summer months.
One of my favorite resorts to travel to is the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico. You can read about my stay here: www.simplyrealmoms.com/posts/traveling-to-cancun-moon-palace-resorts. There is seriously so much to do for both adults and children on all ages (including teens).
This summer they have some incredible specials going on which makes me literally want to hop on to their website and book my next vacation.
Here are some of the family-friendly, kid focused specials going on:
- Kids stay free this summer until August 31, 2016
- Guests staying 5 nights or more receive $1,500 resort credits (to use towards room upgrades, spa appointments, off-site excursions and more)
- KidZania will be taking over the Moon Palace Arena from July 6-August 17, 2016 where children will have a safe and educational theme park experience
- 90s rock band, The Cranberries, will be performing on property August 26 and 27, 2016
- 24-hour nanny service and daycare service seven days a week.
- “The Playroom” is the ultimate kids’ club for little guests (Xbox room, mini runway and spa, etc)
- WIRED, a teen lounge that rivals anything Dave & Buster’s ever opened
- A FlowRider® Double wave simulator and much more
To learn more about the Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, please visit www.moonpalacecancun.com.