This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
As parents, we all want nothing but the best for our families, and that is exactly what Jessica Alba had in mind when she started the Honest Company.
The Honest Company is founded along with Christopher Gavigan, and based on a need for safe family friendly non-toxic products that ACTUALLY work without any harsh chemicals. They carry items for household cleaning, babies and skin and all are plant based, biodegradable, and perfectly safe for ALL of your family members.
We featured their diapers last week, and what a response we got from that post!
Today, we wanted to talk about their line of laundry products.
Made with the same care and love put into the rest of their product, you can rest easy knowing that your family’s clothes and linens are washed in safe, non-toxic plant based products.
There’s many things I like about the detergent, and besides it being safe for my family, I was impressed with the value! For $12.95 you get 70oz, good for 70 HE loads of laundry! You need only a tiny amount per load to get your clothes clean. Another plus?! It’s unscented! I am extremely sensitive to smell, and I even have a hard time walking down the laundry aisle in the store, so I was pleased to open the detergent up and find no overwhelming smell (and I also don’t have to walk down ANY aisle in the store…it shows up on my front porch!).
Other reasons to love it:
- Cleans stubborn stains, dirt, food, and life’s unexpected messes – all with a neutral pH (non-irritating to skin & does not discolor clothing)
- Exceptional stain removal, while guarding colors
- Rinses thoroughly, leaving textiles softer, brighter, and truly clean
- Suitable for ALL your family’s laundry – all natural & synthetic washables, including hand-washing wools, silks, and other fine washables
- Perfect for babies & sensitive skin – without chemicals residues left behind
- Hypoallergenic / Biodegradable / pH Neutral
I have been using all of the Honest Laundry products, and the stain remover is just as amazing as the rest of the products in the line! The fresh smelling French Lavender spray took out every food stain my son had in his clothes, as well as the fingerpaint he got on his shirt!
Other reasons to love it:
- Powerful, concentrated cleaning agents safely remove the toughest stains from your laundry and other washable fabrics
- Ultra-versatile stain removal and odor eliminating action works great on carpeting, car seats / upholstery, linens, and more
- Especially effective at removing organic stains like baby food, coffee, tea, berry juices, grass, jelly, chocolate, ketchup, marinara, and blood (ouchie!)
- NO harsh bleach, vapors, questionable residues, or worries
- Biodegradable / Non-Toxic / pH Neutral / Septic + Graywater Safe
Forget using conventional bleach! Naturally keep your clothes bright and smelling amazing with these little pre-measured pods. Throw one or two in with your laundry, or in some water with clothes as a great presoak!
- Honest Oxy Boost was created because we do not like what conventional chlorine bleach does to us, our skin, our families, fabrics, & the environment
- The extra BOOST for your in-wash cleaning — naturally-derived ingredients use oxygen for destaining & deodorizing — attacking & breaking down stains, grease, and dirt
- Natural 4-in-1 Action: water softener, stain remover, whitener & deodorizer
- Keeps your whites naturally white and colors bright — free of harmful chlorine, dyes, fragrances, or phosphates
- Effective for organic stains like food, juice, spit-up, grease, dirt, coffee/tea, eggs, diaper waste, and many of life’s unexpected messes
- Incredible Multi-use:
- as a laundry pre-spotter/pre-soak,
- spot cleaner on carpets, upholstery and fabrics/clothing,
- deodorizer & all-purpose cleaner for trash cans, diaper pails, ice chests, or even mold and mildew stains in the bathroom
- Hypoallergenic / Biodegradable / Non-Toxic / Effective in All Temperatures / Septic Safe
You have to check out these REUSABLE Dryer Cloths! I love them so much, and they really work magic making my clothing and linens soft and static free! I was surprised when I first used them because they are moist, and look and feel almost like baby wipes, but they are just amazing.
- It’s time for a premium clothes-drying experience!
- With innovative technology, our “WET” Dryer Cloths are specially formulated with plant-based ingredients that gently infuse softeners directly into fabrics as they dry
- Clothing feels extra-soft, naturally fresh, and static free — along with improved appearance & color maintenance
- No yucky fillers here! Made without animal by-products — most traditional dryer sheets use animal fat that leaves a sticky & gummy residue that can dull colors over time
- Each cloth can be used 2 times!
- Great for those with allergies and sensitive skin – no synthetic fragrance, dyes, or questionable ingredients
- Baby + Allergy Safe / Biodegradable / Hypoallergenic / Non-Toxic / pH Neutral / Vegan
I had the pleasure of using the entire laundry bundle and I love it all!
All are free from animal testing and by products, making them fully vegan friendly! They can be used in HE washers OR Traditional top load. No more making sure you’re buying the correct detergent-THIS is the right choice!
*I was given Honest Laundry products for review puposes only, but as always all opinions are my own.