If you are looking for the perfect boutique hotel to stay while visiting Carmel-by-the-Sea (Carmel), California, we highly suggest staying at the Hofsas House.
It’s my favorite hotel to stay at while visiting Carmel. It’s within walking distance from all the wonderful art galleries, restaurants, and incredible wine tasting rooms. The hotel is everything you would expect from a boutique hotel and customer service is outstanding.
We have stayed at the Hofsas House on two separate occasions, and each time has left us wanting to stay longer. You can read more about our other experiences here:
Currently Hofsas House has some incredible packages you can add on to your stay:
- Monterey Wine and Lula’s Chocolates – $25
- Monterey Wine & Cheese Pairing – $30
- Champagne & Cheese Pairing with Hofsas House engraved flutes – $50
- Carmel Wine Walk-by-the-Sea Passport – $65
- In room his and her couples massage starting at $160 for 45 minutes.
- Let Hofsas House arrange for the hotel room to be decorated in a romantic, anniversary or birthday theme starting at $75.
- The Hofsas House has partnerships with six different golf courses in the area do guests can come and play golf starting at $65 per person, including cart.
- The Hofsas Hotel is hospitality partners with the Monterey Bay Aquarium so if guests purchase tickets through them, they will receive a two-day pass for the price of one.
To learn more about the Hofsas House, please visit www.hofsashouse.com.
You can also follow them on: