This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
I am always on the hunt for healthy treats for my children. With Halloween almost here it can be hard to find things not loaded with sugar and can be something I don’t mind giving to my children. After my kids kept asking for some fun Halloween treats I decided to try my hand at some boo-nana’s. These boo-nana’s are not only healthy, they are incredibly easy to make and something the whole family can enjoy.
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Black Icing
- Popsicle Sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Slice bananas in half long ways
- Attach Popsicle sticks in the bottom
- Dip bananas into the vanilla frozen yogurt.
- Place on parchment paper and place into freezer for a couple hours until frozen.
Looking for more Halloween themed treats? Check out our Spooky Halloween Treats: www.simplyrealmoms.com/posts/spooky-halloween-treats