This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
“Try the Grey Stuff, it’s delicious! Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes!”
We have been on a Beauty and the Beast binge lately-both the new live action version and the animated version. My kids burst into songs from the movies randomly and things like teapots and clocks now interest them in hopes that they’ll come to life!
Recently I was wanting to make a fun dessert for the kids for movie night and decided to surprise them with something straight from Beauty and the Beast-the Grey Stuff.
Now, I know that there are tons of recipes out there for the Grey Stuff but I didn’t just want basic Grey Stuff…I wanted FROZEN Grey Stuff! Because it’s summer! Why not eat it on a cone?!
This might just be the simplest recipe ever but the kids (and my husband and I) love it so so much. How much? Don’t take my word for it, just look at this kid!
Seriously, amazing DIY ice cream! Want it to look just like the Disney version? Simply serve it in a bowl topped with pearl sprinkles:
Hope you and your family enjoy this “Beauty” of a treat!
- 1 Half Gallon of Vanilla Ice Cream, Softened
- 1 8oz Container of Cool Whip, Thawed
- 1 Package of Oreos
- Crush the entire package of Oreos using a food processor (if you don’t have one, you can place them into a ziplock bag and crush them in there)
- In a Bowl, mix the ice cream, Cool Whip and crushed Oreos until completely combined
- Spread the ice cream mixture into a baking dish and freeze
- Scoop ice cream to serve!