This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup Setton Farms Pistachios
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 banana (frozen is best)
- 2 Pistachio Chewy Bites chopped into small pieces
- ice as needed
- Place all ingredients except the PCB into a high power blender. Blend until creamy. Pour into 2 glasses.
- Served topped with chopped Pistachio Chewy Bites. Enjoy!
About Pistachio Chewy Bites:
With two main ingredients, Pistachio Chewy Bites provide healthy snack lovers the amazing benefits of pistachios and cranberries in a delicious and nutritious bite-size bar. Pistachio Chewy Bites are heart-healthy, 100% all natural, gluten and dairy free, low in sodium, GMO free, vegan and a great on-the-go protein snack. They also have no cholesterol, zero trans-fat and are a good source of dietary fiber. These nutrient-rich snack bars provide a great balance of carbohydrates, protein and fat for sustainable energy. With 7 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber and healthy fat, the individually wrapped bars are the perfect one stop shop.
Available in major grocery store chains across the country such as: Fairway, Shoprite, A&P, Roundy’s, HEB, Safeway, Ingles, Gelson’s, King Kullen, Earthfare, Price Chopper, Wegmans, Save Mart, Lucky, Hy-Vee, Shop n’ Save, etc. They are also available online at Amazon.com and Puritan.com.
Pricing: 6-Pack $5.99 and 16-Pack $12.50