This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Remember my Creamy Fruit Dip Recipe I shared the other day? The one I said was the best ever? What if I told you I used it to make the best dessert ever? Would you believe it?
Well, I did.
Let me introduce to you, the Fruit Pizza ala Emily!
It was simple as far as ingredients go, took little time and effort, and was a hit! Delicious and sweet, the perfect dessert to please any palate.
- 1 roll of sugar cookie dough
- different fruits, cut up (I used strawberries, blueberries and kiwis)
- Creamy Fruit Dip
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Roll out your cookie dough onto a baking sheet, until about 1/8in – 1/4in thick
- Bake Giant cookie for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Using a circle cookie cutter, cut out individual cookies while still warm and let cool on a wire rack.
- Once cool, spread a little bit of the Creamy Fruit Dip onto each cookie, then top with your cut fruit.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
There are so many variations for this recipe!
- Use your own sugar cookie recipe
- Cut the cookie dough before baking (you will yield more cookies this way, cutting after baking just looks prettier)
- Use store bought, pre-baked sugar cookies for an even easier dessert!
- Bake it in a pizza pan and serve it as a large Fruit Pizza
- Try using fruit like peaches, pears, pineapple, oranges (or cuties!), bananas, cantelope and more. Get creative!
- Keep cookies, dip and fruits all separate and make a Fruit Pizza BAR for a fun baby shower treat, or a picnic dessert