This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Can you believe it’s almost July 4? Independence Day celebrations mean backyard barbecues, sunny days at the pool, fireworks and more.
Want to jazz up your Fourth of July party this year? This Mason jar craft is the perfect way to create a festive environment without breaking the bank. You can use them as centerpieces or even as party favors—who doesn’t love receiving a jar of M&Ms as a parting gift?
Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
• Mason jars (any size)
• Red, white and blue M&Ms or Jelly Bellies (how many you need will depend on the size of your Mason jar, buy them at party stores)
• July 4 pinwheel (can purchase at craft stores)
- Fill jar with M&Ms one color at a time, starting with red.
- Tie ribbon in a bow around top of jar.
- Stick pinwheel in jar at a slight angle.
Easy as 1-2-3! Scatter these around your deck with a few balloons and you’ve got a fun, festive July 4 party. And don’t forget the sparklers!