This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Since having a baby, I have been struggling with time management. Raising kids, working from home, and trying to fit in my fitness routine hasn’t been easy. When the baby is asleep I have to choose whether I work or workout, which means work takes priority. I recently discovered the Flexispot All-in-One Desk Bike and it has been a life changer for me.
With the Flexispot All-in-One Desk I can burn calories while getting my work done. In fact, I am on it right now. This innovative desk is not just a place to get your work done, it’s also a stationary bike. I don’t have space for workout equipment, let alone a desk at my house, which is why the Flexispot All-in-One Desk Bike is perfect. It’s compact, light, easy to move, and works as both a workout device and workspace.
I currently have the Flexispot in my living room so I can get work done, workout and watch my 10 month old play. When my older kids get home from school, usually one races to the desk to do their homework on it. It’s been an amazing asset in keeping our whole family active and healthy.
Here are some of my favorite things about the Flexispot All-in-One Desk Bike:
- 1- minute assembly. Yes, it really only takes that long to put it together.
- Cycle quietly and smoothly
- Comfortable seat
- Go from light activity to a more robust workout with a flick of your wrist
- 8 resistance levels
- Easily move the desktop forward, backward, up or down to fit your comfort.
- Well-made wide surface holds your books, laptop, tablet and more.
- Easy to move from room to room
- Peddle Cover: no need to wear shoes while peddling
- Cup holder
- 2018 Honoree of CES Innovation Awards