This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Fall is such a great time to have friends over for a fun evening! A little pumpkin carving, some bobbing for apples, and of course some delicious food for your guests to enjoy! Fall is known for some of the most delicious treats, and we’ve got some awesome ideas for the perfect food to entertain your guests. To make things even better, we’ve paired them with Starbucks® flavored K-Cup® Packs for the perfect warm treat to go with your fall foods!
These treats make for the perfect appetizer to any fall meal! Butternut Squash is one of my favorite fall vegetables, and when you add a little sage and ricotta, you are sure to wow your guests without too much effort!
Pretzels are such a fun fall treat! Think Octoberfest-BIG soft pretzels with a yummy mustard alongside. We’ve got the perfect snack for your guests to enjoy their own mini Octoberfest treats when they come over, and it’s so simple to make, you’ll probably be making them OFTEN.
- 1 tube refrigerated french bread dough, or pizza dough
- 12 cups water
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Bring 12 cups of water to a rolling boil and add baking soda. Stir.
- While water is coming to a boil, open your dough and cut into bite sized pieces (one tube of french bread dough gives me about 45 bites).
- Drop 10-15 bites at a time into your boiling water for about 1 minute. Remove from water using a slotted spoon, letting water drip off and place onto a greased baking sheet. Repeat until all bites have been boiled. Bites do not need too much rising space on the baking sheet, but make sure they don’t touch.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- When you take your bites out of the oven, roll them a few at a time in your melted butter and place onto a plate.
- Sprinkle sea salt over all of your buttered bites and enjoy!
- (You can also sprinkle with a cinnamon/sugar blend instead of salt for a sweet treat!)
When it comes time for fall dessert, apples are a must! Delight your guests and impress them with our melt in your mouth Cinnamon Sugar Apple Bowls. Fill them up with vanilla ice cream and drizzle with caramel and you won’t regret it!
Make your fall entertaining a little more fun by adding some toppings to your mugs!
S’mores: Place toasted marshmallows on top of your coffee, drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. This is the perfect topping for Starbucks® Mocha Flavored K-Cup® Packs!
Creamy Salted Caramel: Top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle sea salt. This is perfect with the Starbucks® Caramel flavored K-Cup® Packs.
Caramel Skewers: Follow our RECIPE to make some yummy caramel skewers with different toppings to place into your hot mug of coffee for a sweet treat.