Easter is one of my favorite Holidays, well any holiday that involves gifts is my favorite holiday, but Easter is up there. I have so much fun picking out all the perfect Easter Basket accessories for my children, it’s almost like Christmas. I will admit when my first child was born I had no idea what to fill her Easter Basket with, I mean what do you get a 3 month old baby? It’s not like you can fill up a basket of candy and games. I feel like there are so many more options available now then there was a few years ago, you just have to get creative.
Here are some of my most favorite Baby & Toddler items that are perfect for Easter Basket gifts.
1. Super Hero Batman Doll made by Heritage Kid Designs is so perfect for every child! I am a huge fan of imaginative play and any toy that does not require batteries. These custom handmade dolls are wonderful and made with so much detail including a cape and mask. He is 16” tall and any little guy would just love this for Easter. The cape is reversible and detachable and the mask is also removable. You can even request to have your child’s name embroidered on the doll as well! So awesome!
2. I made the mistake my daughters first year of using Easter Grass in her basket, super cute, but not practical at all. Spritz at Target even makes gold and glitter grass which is very tempting but I have found it is better to line the basket with something that the child can use in place of grass and that doesn’t make a mess. I now normally use a swimsuit, towel or something summer-ish to line the basket that my kids cannot eat and will not end up all over the house. Old Navy has the cutest One- Shoulder Swimsuits for girls, I’m loving the polka dots and style.
3. Freshly Picked Moccasins are one of the best baby shoes invented. They are soft, stylish and easy to put on little squirmy feet. I love that Freshly Picked has a color for every occasion, they are our go to shop for shoes and the perfect little accessory for your little babes Easter Basket. They come in an array of colors for boys and girls.
4. Babiators are not only stylish but durable kids sunglasses that are pretty much indestructible. We have tested these out in several situations and they definitely past the test. Perfect for little ones getting ready for Spring. They come in multiple colors and are best for ages 0-7 years old.
5. Organic Wooden Camera Teething toy by Bannor Toys is perfect for babies teething. Even after being chewed on for hours the tethers will stay smooth and are not made with any oils or waxes. You also have the option to get these personalized with your child’s name which I think is a great idea and it makes the perfect keepsake for any hope chest.
6. Keep you little babes stylish and dry at the same time with Mama Sew Happy’s Bibdanas. The quality of Amber’s handmade bibs are amazing and she is always restocking her shop with new styles. These are not only great for babies but toddlers as well. My two year old still wears his and we are constantly getting compliments. It is the perfect little accessory to any outfit.
7. Mustard Polka Dot Bow Tie by Melt My Heart Boutique. Your little dude will look so amazing in one of these little bow ties. I personally love the mustard color as it can be work through spring and summer. I love to fill Easter Baskets with accessories little ones can enjoy all year round and not mention how perfect these are for photos!
8. Super Hero Masks are a must for any Easter Basket! Not only do the encourage imaginative play and hours of fun, the quality is fantastic. We own several of these little masks created by Pip & Bean we have used for photo shoots as well as gifts and Super Hero Party’s. These can be made in multiple colors for girl and boy super hero’s!
9. What’s Black White & Rad All Over? Oh, Little Hip Squeaks Basic Blanket and hat sets of course! Little Hip Squeaks blankets are made from breathable, ultra-soft Lightweight Cotton blend and are perfect for babies. They are stylish in their own hand drawn prints and we are in love!