This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Here’s an easy, 10-minute craft for limitless hours of entertainment for infants and toddlers alike! In three simple steps, you’ll have a fabulous fabric pull toy, which is educational on so many levels. Some special things I do to my fabric pull to give it that extra POW!:
- Bold, black-and-white pattern—optimal for infants’ visual stimulation
- Reflective material for baby and toddler to see themselves
- Materials with a variety of textures for texture stimulation
- Compact style makes it an awesome go-to toy for the car or airplane
- Empty cylinder wipes container, washed with the tabs taken out
- Reflective scrapbook paper
- A variety of scrap materials
- Thick, rainbow ribbon (optional)
- Black and white material
Cut the black and white material to the height and length of the cylinder container. Use glue to adhere the material to the container.
Cut the rainbow ribbon and reflective paper. Glue the reflective paper to the bottom of the container. Use the rainbow material around the base of the container.
Tie various textured scrap materials together. In mine below, there is cotton, fleece, netting, satin and silky types of fabric.
Voila! You now have a simple, yet fun and intellectually stimulating toy for your child! How easy was that?