It has been a severe allergy season in our house this year. My oldest son has been congested and struck with a nasty cough that keeps hanging on. Luckily for us, he has a dragon humidifier from Crane’s Adorables collection. Have you seen these? They are perfect for any child’s room. It really brings some happiness to him when he is sick.
As much as we love the Adorable humidifiers, we needed something more modern to keep in our bedroom and living room. Who says humidifiers have to be bulky and stored away? The Drop humidifiers are unlike any humidifier on the market. These are beautiful, modern humidifiers that not only look attractive, but they work extremely well. It’s definitely the best humidifier we’ve ever owned.
Reasons We Love the Drop!
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep
- Relieves cough, cold and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, dry skin
- 0.9 gallon water tank runs whisper-quiet up to 24 hours
- Mists up to 2.3 gallons of moisture per day
- Effectively humidifies rooms up to 250 square feet
- 360˚ mist nozzle and variable control settings
- Auto shut-off safety sensor
- Uses less energy than a standard household light bulb
- Does not require a filter
One of our favorite features of the Drop humidifier is the low glow it gives off when plugged in. It’s so soothing and also makes things a bit easier when reaching for a cough drop or tissue in the middle of the night.
Cool Mist Humidifiers are Important to Keep Clean!
Bacteria can multiply sitting in water and re-enter the air. Follow these cleaning directions to ensure your humidifier is properly clean:
- Empty water basin and water tank daily.
- Disinfect weekly by adding two tablespoons of white vinegar to half gallon of fresh water. Let the solution sit in water basin and water tank for 20 minutes. Rinse and repeat.
- Rinse one last time to remove vinegar smell.