This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
I’m always looking for easy ways to add a little flair to a party. Whether it’s tissue pom poms or festive cupcakes, I think a little effort into décor and food goes a long way.
Recently, I discovered one of the easiest party foods ever—confetti pretzels. These chocolate-dipped salty-sweet treats look just as good as they taste! And the best part? It’s super simple to customize them to any theme.
For my daughter’s first birthday, I just used multi-colored sprinkles, but there are endless ways to decorate these festive pretzels. Here are a few ideas:
- Snow pretzels: Dip in white chocolate and cover in tiny white and/or silver sprinkles (the little balls).
- Valentine pretzels: Tint white chocolate pink and dip in red and white sprinkles.
- Halloween pretzels: Dip in milk chocolate and coat with orange sprinkles.
- Christmas pretzels: Dip in white chocolate and cover with red and green sprinkles.
- Shamrock pretzels: Tint white chocolate green and coat with green shamrock sprinkles.
- Spring/Easter pretzels: Tint white chocolate different shades of pastel colors. Coat in white sprinkles.
You’ve probably already guessed how these are made, but here are the directions just in case!
- Pretzel rods
- White chocolate
- Oversized martini glass or decorative clear vase
- Melt white chocolate in double boiler.
- Dip pretzels in so they are ¾ of the way covered.
- Coat immediately in sprinkles (lay sprinkles on wax paper and roll pretzels in them).