This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
|Chicken & Roasted Tomato Ravioli|
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, cooked and cubed or shredded
- 1 pkg Cheese Ravioli
- 4oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 pkg Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Pesto Sauce
- 1 Cup Italian Blend Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook Ravioli according to package
- Place tomatoes onto a baking sheet and cook until they split open, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a skillet, bring cream cheese, chicken broth and pesto to a boil. Add cheese and stir until melted and smooth. Stir in tomatoes and chicken, heating through. Pour over cooked ravioli and sprinkle with a little extra cheese. Serve Hot.