This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
I love to entertain in the summer. There’s just something so fun about having friends over for a barbecue with cocktails, music and laughter long into the night. I love meals that don’t take hours of prep work and one of my absolute favorite treats to serve for dessert is cheesecake dip!
My cheesecake dip takes minutes to make and it disappears almost as fast. It takes only 3 simple ingredients and is delicious paired with graham crackers, shortbread cookies, pretzels, or even just a spoon!
- 1 8oz Block of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 7oz Jar of Marshmallow Creme
- 1 Can of Pie Filling (any flavor)
- Beat together the cream cheese and marshmallow creme until they are well blended.
- Spread the cream cheese/marshmallow mixture into a serving dish
- Spoon pie filling on top of the cream cheese/marshmallow mixture and carefully spread it out to the edges. I use about 1/2 can on an 8″ pie pan but feel free to use as much as you prefer.
- Serve with pretzels, graham crackers and cookies to dip!