This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Every year it seems the tech industry keeps growing. More and more items are coming out to make our lives a lot easier. It’s no surprise the baby scene has been getting a lot of buzz when it comes to technology. So many innovative ways to help sleep deprived parents keep their little ones safe and healthy. I have put together some new baby tech items you may not have known about but that can help put your mind at ease.
Cybex Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0
Introducing advanced child safety protection and caregiver peace of mind in an easy-to-use, convertible car seat—the Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0. The newest addition to the Cybex Gold Car Seat family, the Sirona M with
SensorSafe 2.0 integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of the car seat to alert when unsafe situations arise.
The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone; and while originally developed to help prevent the rising number of infant hot car deaths, the Cybex design of this technology has been expanded to ensure safety for children in a range of additional situations.
The Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 still provides that essential alert when the driver accidentally leaves the child behind in the car, but also alerts the driver if a child unbuckles themselves while the vehicle is in motion; if the back seat has become too warm or too cold; and if a child has been seated for too long —all through a user-friendly app, that also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s and more.
Additionally, the Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 features adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System), which can reduce side impact forces by up to 25% when used properly, and a 12-position height adjustable headrest with an integrated no-rethread harness for protection that grows with your child. Features: • 5-point safety harness with SensorSafe 2.0 Technology integrated in the chest clip • Adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side impact
• Magnetic belt holders for easy entry and exit from the seat
• Rear-facing installation from 5 lbs. to 40 lbs., or Forward Facing from 22 lbs. to 65 lbs.
• Energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in a collision
• 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with an integrated no-rethread harness for protection that grows
with your child
• 10 position one-hand adjustable recline for the best fit to your car
• Cup holder can be positioned on either side and is dishwasher safe for easy clean up
• Cozy harness pads with anti-slip backing and comfort padded buckle cover
• Removable newborn insert provides support from 5 lbs. to 11 lbs
• Install using LATCH or the vehicle seat belt for a safe and secure connection to the vehicle seat
• Dual Belt adjusters to ensure a tight fit
• Dual-level indicators to help ensure the proper angle
• Innovative one-pull LATCH removal system
• LATCH Connection storage provided in the seatback when not in use
• Ergonomic design in CYBEX’s iconic Gold Design language
• Designed and engineered in Germany
FOREO: ISSA mikro
Electric toothbrush specifically designed for babies and toddlers, provides a safe and effective way to teach children how to brush their teeth
- Features silicone bristles that deliver 6,000 delicate pulsations per minute for effective cleaning and a gentle gum massage
- Made from BPA-free, medical-grade silicone for ultimate safety
- Features Smile Helpers (happy or sad face LED light) to encourage a consistent brushing routine
- Made of quick-drying, nonporous silicone that resists bacteria buildup
- Includes a 2-year limited warranty and a 10-year quality guarantee
- For babies and toddlers ages 0-5
Plug-in sound and light machine designed to create a soothing environment for newborns and young children
- Features 75 white noise, fan sounds, nature sounds and lullabies, as well as a nightlight to create a sleep-inducing environment
- Uses naturally recorded sounds that constantly evolve and never repeat for a real-world sound experience
- Utilizes the free iOS or Android smartphone app to minimize disturbances by controlling the sounds, volume, night light color and brightness from anywhere in the home
- Compact size designed to fit any nursery or bedroom décor
- Plugs directly into a wall outlet without an additional cord for safety purposes
Kinsa Smart Thermometer
Kinsa, the maker of the world’s first smart-connected thermometer, has released a brand new product in hopes to keep your whole family healthy and offering peace of mind when someone falls ill.
Kinsa’s new QuickCare thermometer is easy to use, accurate and helps track your family’s temperature, symptoms and medications right in the app.
- QuickCare takes professionally accurate digital temperature readings in 8 seconds and is FDA cleared.
- Kids can play a fun bubble-popping game on the app during readings.
- Kinsa offers personalized guidance on how to soothe symptoms, when to give meds or call the doctor – all based on age, temperature and symptoms.
- QuickCare wirelessly connects to the app to keep your health details right in your phone, but can also be used alone for a quick temperature readout.
Tyto is a handheld exam kit and app that lets you perform guided medical exams, with a doctor, anytime, anywhere. With Tyto, you can receive a diagnosis from your doctor, a treatment plan, and a prescription if needed, all from the comfort of home.
BlueSmart mia is a smart bottle feeding system that tracks and analyzes your baby’s intake and consumption patterns. A silicone smart sleeve that fits most bottles, BlueSmart mia alleviates anxieties surrounding baby feeding by tracking the amount of milk consumed by your little one and alerting parents and caregivers in real time via an easy-to-use app. BlueSmart mia connects to Wi-Fi and allows multiple users to input feeding data on their smartphone via the app, so parents can track their baby’s progress anytime, anywhere.
SNOO Smart Sleeper
SNOO Smart Sleeper is a bassinet that applies Dr. Karp’s popular 5 S’s soothing techniques, giving your baby a perfect 4th Trimester for safe and happy sleep.
SNOO is the only bed that adds 1-2+ hours to a baby’s sleep using the constant rumbly sound and gentle rocking that babies love in the womb.
SNOO “hears” your baby’s cries and automatically responds, moving through 4 levels of gradually stronger white noise and motion to find the level that works the best to soothe the fussing.
SNOO’s rhythms automatically reduce night waking and help your baby learn to self-soothe and be a great sleeper. There’s no more need to “cry it out.”
Baby Breeza Formula Pro Advanced
Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced is the most advanced way to automatically make a warm, formula bottle instantly. No measuring, no mixing and no fuss. You can customize the perfect bottle for your baby by choosing 1 ounce increments between 2-10 ounces, 1 of 3 temperature settings or dispensing water only. It works with virtually all brands of formula and all bottle brands and sizes. BPA-FREE.
- Most advanced way to automatically make a warm, formula bottle instantly
- Patented mixing technology automatically mixes formula and water to perfect consistency*
- Fully customizable – choose 1 ounce increments between 2-10 ounces, 3 temperature settings and formula/water or water only dispensing
- Works with virtually all formula brands and all bottle sizes
Nanit Smart Baby Monitor
The Nanit smart nursery monitor was designed to help your baby sleep like a baby. With Nanit, you’ll know everything that happens in your baby’s crib, and when it’s happening. The overhead camera processes everything it sees into real, personalized guidance to help your baby, and you, sleep better.
Understand your baby’s days and nights. Nanit’s camera uses computer vision to learn how your baby moves, and tells you if they’re fussy, awake or sleeping like a dream.
Nanit Insights helps you identify sleep issues, so you can adjust and get back on track fast. Nanit tracks—and understands—sleep patterns, parent visits, room conditions and much more. Daily morning briefings deliver last night’s highlight reel. Plus a Sleep Score. So you’ll know instantly if baby’s sleep is improving.
The world’s first silent wearable breast pump.
Fits in your bra, and your life. Pump anytime, anywhere. Wearable. Silent. Hassle-free. Smart.
Small and lightweight, Elvie Pump is worn inside a standard nursing bra, making it truly hands-free. Nothing to tie you down – or slow you down.
Revolutionary technology eliminates noise so that you can pump in peace – anytime, anywhere. It’s in stealth mode so that you don’t have to be.
From setup to clean up, using Elvie Pump is simple – it has just 5 parts to clean and takes seconds to assemble. No cords, no wardrobe changes, no fuss.
Connect to the free Elvie Pump app to monitor milk volume in real time, track pumping history for each breast and control the pump remotely. (Elvie Pump works with or without the app).
Owlet Baby Monitor Sock + Cam
Everything you need to know baby is okay.
Hear, see and know your baby is okay from anywhere. The Owlet Smart Sock + Cam is the first baby monitor system ever to track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while streaming video and audio to your phone.
Stay informed of your baby’s needs with proactive heart rate and oxygen level notifications. Parents can see live readings using Owlet’s app, but can also use the information to understand their baby’s overall wellness.
Miku is the baby monitor that tracks breathing and sleep patterns without wires or wearables. Miku’s proprietary SensorFusion technology works with your smartphone in real time to alert you when it matters most.
Some items have been sent for review purposes/ some affiliate links are included. We make a small commission off these links.