This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Football season is here! While I certainly love watching my favorite teams, what I love more is making all of the good food my family likes to eat while we watch the big game. One of our favorite game-day meals is Buffalo Chicken Sliders. These are very easy to make, just put all of the ingredients in your slow cooker and they are ready to enjoy just a few hours later. Be sure to make these for your next game day party!
Ingredients- 6 servings
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (17.5 fluid ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1/2 package dry blue cheese dressing mix
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 6 mini buns (if you can’t find mini buns, you can just split larger buns in half)
- Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and pour the wing sauce and the blue cheese dressing mix. Cover, and cook on low for 6 hours.
- The last hour, take out chicken, shred it finely and place back into slow cooker.
- When chicken is thoroughly cooked, place on mini buns and top with crumbled blue cheese. Serve immediately.