This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
After years of making and decorating cut-out sugar cookies in the shape of pumpkins, I started looking for a less labor-intensive way to celebrate Halloween.
This recipe has become my new go-to. It’s easy, adorable and kids LOVE them! Plus, they are less fattening than a frosted sugar cookie!
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 10 oz package marshmallows (about four cups mini marshmallows)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Orange food coloring
- Green Mike and Ike candies
- Chocolate frosting
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Melt marshmallows in microwave with butter.
- Add food coloring and stir until marshmallow mixture is orange.
- Add Rice Krispies according to instructions on box (6 cups) and mix thoroughly until entire mixture is orange.
- Spray your hand with non-stick cooking spray, then scoop out mixture and form into baseball-sized balls.
- Stick a candy into the top for a stem.
- Use chocolate frosting to create jack-o-lantern face!