This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
This Halloween craft couldn’t be easier and is a perfect way to recycle those used milk cartons! Your kids will love to draw silly faces and they will make a perfect Halloween decoration for inside or out. I used orange Halloween lights to for the inside of the milk cartons—one strand for three cartons and it was plenty to light up each one!
Gosh, how I love Pinterest, you can always find the most creative crafts!
- Used milk or nursery water cartons: washed thoroughly
- Black markers
- Orange Halloween lights
- Thoroughly wash the inside of each carton.
- Use scissors to poke a hole in the back of each carton so you can insert the lights
- Use a black marker to draw your pumpkin faces.
- Insert lights into each carton and plug in!
This craft is great for the kids; you can either save the finished ones for next year or make a whole new batch each year—it’s up to you!