This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
It’s the spookiest and craftiest time of year! Between homemade Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving and treat making, your creative juices are probably flowing by now.
But if you need a little inspiration this Halloween season, check out one of these 10 great crafts you can do with your kids!
1. Chalkboard Painted Pumpkins: Simply Real Mom Marcie posted this idea earlier this week and we are in love with it! Your child will love the versatility of being able to draw a face on his pumpkin over and over again!
2. Decoupage Halloween Lanterns: These sweet lanterns from our friends over at freshhomeideas.com are great for décor around the house when they are finished.
3. Pasta Skeletons: Leave it to Martha Stewart to come up with something so clever! This spooky decoration is also a great learning activity.
4. Mummy candy holder: Looking for a clever way to use all those old water bottles? Look no further! Parents.com have come up with this adorable craft.
5. Plastic lid pumpkins: Save this super easy idea from kaboose.com for little tots learning to draw.
6. Mickey Mouse pumpkins: Do you have a Mickey Mouse fan in the house? Then you’ve got to try these homemade Mickey pumpkins from spoonful.com!
7. Felt Toy Monster: You can really let your kids’ creativity shine with this activity from Activity Village.
8. Eerie Eyeball Wreath: This easy wreath project from Country Living will delight little trick-or-treaters who ring your doorbell.
9. Footprint Ghost: This little footprint craft from All Kids Network is a nice keepsake of tiny feet!
10. Witch Oreo Pops: You’ll have to supervise this activity from The Idea Room, but it will be worth it! These little witches are adorable!