This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
When I’m preparing a buffet of desserts for a party or to give away to neighbors, I love to include at least one treat like this one. These have a great crunch, a nice touch of semi-sweet chocolate and a tart, chewy cherry to balance them out.
They make for a great addition to any dessert table over the holidays. Just be careful—once you start eating them, it’s hard to stop!
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Cover a large baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Place semisweet and white chocolate chips in a medium glass bowl and microwave 45 seconds. Stir, and microwave an additional 45 seconds or until almost melted. Stir until smooth.
3. Add cereal and remaining ingredients; stir quickly to combine. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet and chill one hour or until firm in the refrigerator.