Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
Imagine turning on your computer one morning only to find out that all your personal photos and important files are gone? The scary truth is viruses could attack at any moment, your computer could crash or your kids could delete important files. It is so important to make sure you are backing up frequently. For us, we backup daily.
About eight years ago I learned my lesson the hard way. My laptop that I owned for several years and held memorable photos crashed. I will never get those photos back again and to say I was sad would be an understatement. I probably cried for a good hour after that happened. Photos of grandparents who had passed away are now gone. Since then I made sure to back everything up daily. I never want to risk losing my photos again, especially now that we started a family. There are so many reasons why you should backup and you can see more reasons here: http://www.backup.com/why-backup.html
Luckily for us we have Norton. Norton™ Online Backup is a personal cloud service that automatically and securely backs up your irreplaceable digital photos and videos, music, financial information, and other important stuff from up to five family Windows® or Macintosh® computers. It is a highly respected company that has been around for 25 years and one that all my family members use.
- Rest easy, knowing your precious memories and important files are safe and highly secure.
- Offers proven, professionally managed offsite backup from a trusted company that’s been protecting people and information for 25+ years.
- Protects your important and irreplaceable files with high-level encryption, both during backup and while stored in our secured data centers.
- Gives you complete control—you can manage and restore your backed up files through a secured, password-protected Web page, so they’re always available when you need them.
You can view more information on Why Norton Online Backup here: http://www.backup.com/why-norton-online-backup.html
For extra information about Norton, please visit their blog at http://inthepersonalcloud.com/
Because Norton knows how important it is for everyone to backup they are giving away a FREE 1-year subscription to Norton™ Online Backup with 25GB of online storage!!
* This is a sponsored post on behalf of Norton Online Backup. All opinions are my own.