Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
Happy National S’Mores Day! If you didn’t know this holiday existed, mark it on your calendar and pull out the marshmallows. It’s time for summer’s best treat!
My 11-year-old niece, Emma, is a budding culinary genius (in my humble opinion) and came up with this very clever recipe for a No-Melt S’Mores.
She brought them to a family gathering and they were a BIG hit. These little bites served up all the delicious flavor of a s’more with none of the mess!
NOTE: I did not list amounts as you can make as many or few of these as you’d like. A half dozen of them make a great weeknight dessert, or make the whole bag of marshmallows for a picnic or potluck.
- With a butter knife, cut a deep slit in the top of each marshmallow.
- Press two rectangles of a Hershey’s bar into slit.
- Dip marshmallow into melted butter.
- Immediately dip into graham cracker crumbs and gently roll to coat.
- Sit marshmallows in refrigerator to let the crumbs set up (or, if you can’t wait, eat right away!).