Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and I’ll bet you can’t wait for that adorable little handprint card or tiny potted flower your child will give you.
But if you’re the one giving gifts (to your own mom or some mommy friends), the handprint card probably isn’t going to fly.
I’ve compiled a Mother’s Day gift guide below for every mom! See something YOU like? Print out my list and leave it on your husband’s pillow. If you’re lucky, he may get the hint!
1. For the baker: Ever wanted a jumbo-sized Oreo? You can make it yourself with this super-cool cake pan from Williams Sonoma. I’ll bet it would be delicious as a vanilla cookie with strawberry filling, too. I may have to put this item on my personal wish list!
2. Pampering products: As a lover of bubble baths, this lavender-scented Foaming Bath from L’Occitane remains my favorite. I’m also a sucker for packaging and love how this bottle looks sitting on the edge of my tub! Want to give a complete set? Add this hand cream, and this bar soap and you have a beautiful gift basket. I have these products, and their aroma is heavenly!
3. For the fashionista: This gorgeous bag from modeets.com is right on trend in my favorite shade for summer: mustard yellow. Gold accents and taupe trim complete the detailing for a polished, pretty style. Make sure you highlight this one on the list you hand hubby!
4. For the crafter: There are about a million crafty little tools out there for the crafter, so it’s hard to choose just one. However, this Martha Stewart Crafts Deep Edger Punch with a Daisy Fan pattern is super adorable and versatile—a crafter could use it for homemade cards, scrapbooking, photo projects and more.
5. For the mom-to-be: Have a preggo friend? This messenger-style diaper bag bag by Amy Kathryn comes in lots of great colors (I have the olive one) and is a super stylish way to tote baby’s stuff around without resorting to the typical diaper bag or spending a fortune. This one in magenta and orange is fun for summer!
6. For the photo lover: This wall frame gallery from Red Envelope is a simple, beautiful way for mom to display her most priceless treasure—pictures of her family. The sleek, contemporary design of this unit will look great in any home!
8. For the wine lover: Finding something mom doesn’t already have can be difficult. This bamboo outdoor wine table from Tovolo should do the trick. Just plunge it into the ground for an instant spot to securely hold two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. Whether it’s for an evening in the back yard or a picnic in the park, this little table is a great gift!
9. For the flower lover: Does your mom like nothing more than a vase of fresh flowers? Surprise her with a bouquet and this stunning vase from Crate and Barrel in shades of blue.
10. Give a keepsake: Want something you can personalize? This silver fortune cookie can be engraved with mom’s name or initials, and you can place a special “fortune” inside for her! Decorative and sweet, this is a gift any mom will love.
Now that you’ve got a few ideas to get started, go shopping!